I’m going to keep this simple.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop and wash 1 head cauliflower and 1 leek. Combine in a large bowl with 2 cloves minced garlic, 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon ground pepper. Mix it up to coat everything evenly.
- Empty the bowl of seasoned cauliflower and leeks onto a half-sheet or jelly roll pan. Just something large enough to create a single layer with sides on the pan to keep everything in.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring a bit every 10 minutes.
- When it’s done baking, remove from the oven and pour 1/4 cup lemon juice on top with a handful of chopped, fresh parsley. Mix well and serve. This is wonderful straight away, at room temperature, or the next day cold from the fridge.
- Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum.