- Zingerman’s Reuben Sandwich with Bubbies Sauerkraut, of course.
- The Flavor Bible by Karen Page
- A Boudin print would be nice. “Windmill in the Countryside, Morning” – Eugène-Louis Boudin, 1890
- Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi
- If I ever own a restaurant, it will be called Chez Aurelia. Say it out loud. You know you want to eat there.
- Speaking of the darling A, I’d like to go to bed, fall asleep immediately, and sleep without waking for 8 hours. Just once a month or so and I’d be brand new and nicer.
- The World of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- Brandi Carlile’s new album, Bear Creek, on my ipod shuffle. I only figured out how to get one cd on there ages ago and have since listened to Florence + The Machine every single time I’ve worked out alone in the last year. I could use some help with that I suppose. I like women that can wail.
- Hot, forever love.