M drove all the way out to the country to go to the gym with me today because I have a hard time doing the weights for my upper body by myself. He’s terribly helpful with my form and adapting exercises for my needs. He pushes me rather hard, but is full of positive reinforcement. We were there for two excruciating hours and I’m still sore from my leg work yesterday.
I love it.
Tuesday, June 24 Workout
(The weight in parenthesis is where I’m at. Be sure to determine your own weight before you start the reps.)
- Reverse fly 3 x 15 (two – 12 lbs)
- Bent over row 3 x 15 (single 45 lbs)
- Cable reverse fly 3 x 45 (15 parallel to ground, 15 low to high, 15 high to low) (at 10 lbs)
- One arm dumbbell shrugs 3 x 20 each side (20 lbs)
- Straight arm front dumbbell raises 3 x 15 (two – 10 lbs)
- Two arm dumbbell shrugs 3 x 15 (single 40 lbs)
- Dumbbell lat raises 3 x 10 (two – 5 lbs)
- Pec fly machine 4 x 10 (at 30 lbs)
- Assisted pull ups 3 x 10 (at 100 lbs help)
- Assisted dips 3 x 10 (at 80 lbs help)
**I’m not going to be keeping my workouts here anymore, since I’m using dailymile now. Join me there!