I have a pretty bright blogroll on the right sidebar, but I’ve been reading some new blogs lately that need their own spotlight. If you’re up for some inspiration, check out these gems:
- What Should We Call Paleo Life This meme tumblr had me in tears by page 10. Just hysterical.
- Guilty Kitchen
- I Dream of Protein I’d like to think that the author and I have an affinity for the same sorts of foods. I want everything she makes.
- PaleoPot Chicken Wings!
- Stir It Up!
- Whole Larder Love I just keep falling more in love with this guy.
- Longest Acres Often, when I dream, I have Kate’s life.
- Eat, Lift & Be Happy
- Precision Nutrition I keep going back to the Fat Loss Course. Really impactful and relevant.
- The community forums on Mothering. I haven’t read in ages and am loving it again. A must for parents, but sift information as needed.
- I just bought (another) copy of Tiny Beautiful Things, but have been going to the Rumpus archives for wisdom. Listen to Sugar.
- JEFIT and CRON-O-Meter apps have made my life so much more organized and I’m far more motivated having the techno help. My gym time is so efficient and I’m better at pushing my weight up when I know exactly how much I did last time. And you know I believe in food logs. This app is much more practical than keeping a page here or using FitDay.